Wednesday 30 January 2013

Craft Projects for Massage Therapy - Part 6


Tool Belt Apron

A great idea to keep your oils and lotions within easy reach while protecting your clothes from oil stains with this tool belt apron. If you're anything like me, whilst the Massage Oil Holster is great, I still find that I end up with oil all over my clothes, this tool belt apron is a great option.
Pockets can be used to hold massage oils, pens, receipt books or even for use with Hot Stones: Warm up your hands prior to or during the massage by dropping a few into the roomy pockets.

Tool Belt Apron Materials
Suitable fabric for the apron, this blog used cotton, but I am thinking maybe a more hard wearing fabric such as twill might be better.
Twill tape
Cotton thread

Full instructions to make up the Tool belt Apron can be found here

1 comment: