Tuesday 20 March 2012

A Sense of Achievement

Dream, Believe, Achieve
Isn't great when you have those random moments of sense of achievement that you are making a difference. In life there are so many negative things that we can hold onto, that can often hold us back. It's easier to think about the negative things rather than the positive. If we continue to think about things which we cannot change instead of thinking about the things that we can, we will ever feel a sense of achievement in life, that we have made a difference. When was the last time you did something for the first time? When was the last time you think you achieved something? Sit down and write a list of your own achievements, look at how well you have handled past situations and how strong you really are. I believe by surrounding yourself with positive people who inspire you and motivate you all help in keeping your mind positive and focused in the directions that you want to go.
This week, I had three of my articles published on a Global health Portal website. The over whelming sense of achievement for me was fantastic, to know that all my hard work of the last few years is beginning to pay off and I am beginning to reap the rewards finally. Many thanks to Sharon of Global Healing Exchange, who approached me to ask if she could publish my articles.
They can be found here:


What is Reiki?
Holistic Body Massage
Reflexology



No comments:

Post a Comment