Friday 7 May 2010

Wonderful News

Despite being extremely busy catching up with my week, I thought I would find a few minutes to update you all.

I completed a wonderful course yesterday, covering Manicure and Pedicures, Sandra, our tutor made the day fun and informative. The other students were great too.

Needless to say, I can't wait to get started! So off I trotted to the local supplier this morning, and stocked up on some wonderful products and nail polishes. Could of quite easily spent a fortune, but am on a tight budget, so brought what I needed, and made a note on my wish list for all the other products I would like to sample.

I have a list of jobs to do today as long as my arm, which I am steadily working my way through but am looking forward to a quite weekend relaxing.Let's hope we have some sunshine to go with that too!

No comments:

Post a Comment